Seed Harvest Spoon Education Foundation Limited collects and administers a range of personal information for the purposes of designing and implementing education programs for the early and middle childhood education sector and community organisations. At all times, we only collect data that we have a legal ground for processing. The organisation is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information it collects, holds and administers.
Seed Harvest Spoon Education Foundation Limited is bound by laws which impose specific obligations when it comes to handling information. The organisation has adopted the following principles contained as minimum standards in relation to handling personal information.
Seed Harvest Spoon Education Foundation Limited will
· Collect only information which the organisation requires for its primary function;
· Ensure that stakeholders are informed as to why we collect the information and how we administer the information gathered;
· Use and disclose personal information only for our primary functions or a directly related purpose, or for another purpose with the person’s consent;
· Store personal information securely, protecting it from unauthorised access; and
· Provide stakeholders with access to their own information, and the right to seek its correction.